|Collection||COUNTY, Public Works Agency, Dept. Transportation|
|Scope & Content||"Survey map of planned townsite called Clay, located north and east of Galt, wedged between the Amador Branch Railroad and Sacramento Valley Improvement Co.'s Subdivision Nos. 9 and 3. Land was owned by Thomas Steele, an early settler of Clay's Station. Survey done by J.C. Boyd.|
|Dates of Creation||1909/06|
|Title||"Townsite of Clay"|
Haanel, Chas. F.
|Subjects||Amador-Ione Branch Railroad|